AN INTRODUCTION TO HIGH PERFORMANCE DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SALES FOCUSED BUSINESSES
SCHEDULED BY DEMAND
DURATION: Half-day, 8.30am – 12.00pm
VENUE: PraxisNow, Sandyford, DUBLIN
WHO IS IT FOR?
Digital Managers and Marketing Executives who need to produce tangible sales results from their digital marketing budgets. This programme will introduce you to the sales-centric processes involved in digital marketing. It is designed for future high performing digital marketers who know that connecting sales results to marketing activity in a crystal clear way is the path to digital success.
Unique among digital marketing courses, this single morning will focus exclusively on the digital activities that have greatest impact on sales results. These sales results can be defined as leads generated in a B2B environment or direct sales in an e-Commerce environment.
FORMAT & DOCUMENTATION:
This one morning course is an interactive workshop featuring live demonstrations, supported with slides and interactive discussion. A download link for supporting slides and other reference materials used during the workshop will be emailed to participants after the course.
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SALES RESULTS
More than ever before, digital marketers are expected to deliver more than beautiful digital media, well designed websites and brand-driven advertising. Yes, things such as website User Experience and high quality digital media are important, but digital marketing can have an even bigger impact on the sales performance of organisations. The idea of sales-driven digital marketing is often poorly understood or even avoided by marketing teams for fear of being measured!
There is no better way to prove the value of digital marketing than by measuring it based on sales metrics such as leads generated, conversion rate improvement and cost per customer acquisition. This one morning will change the way you thing about digital!
DIGITAL MARKETING CRASH COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- The connection between digital marketing and sales
- The Corporate Website – what does it do? What should it do? Why the concept of a brochure website doesn’t apply in best digital practice.
- Online sales processes versus offline sales processes. Connecting the two
- The role of digital marketing in finding and attracting digital connections that are capable of resulting in a sale
- Inbound Marketing – what is it and how can it be harnessed
- The primary digital channels; which channels are relevant for your business
- Which channels to invest in. How should investment be focussed?
- Marketing Automation
- Content Marketing and its role in the sales process
- Digital Advertising; Search, Display
- Using Remarketing in Sales
- Email Marketing in the lead nurturing process
- Analytics, Goal-setting and behaviour tracking