HOW TO BUILD AN EFFECTIVE DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
Where to start, what to cover, how to analyse and assess the most important digital channels and how to build a digital marketing strategy that has real sales impact.
to be scheduled shortly
DUBLIN VENUE: PraxisNow, Sandyford
Scheduled on demand
CORK VENUE: Clarion Hotel, Lapp’s Quay
DURATION: Half-day, 8.30am – 12.30pm
WHO IS IT FOR?
This is a high impact morning workshop for Marketing Managers and others who are responsible for developing effective digital strategy. It introduces structured methodologies and gives you a process for digital planning that will help ensure your bases are covered.
FORMAT & DOCUMENTATION:
The workshop features slides and live demonstrations and is supported with highly interactive discussion and perspective exchanges from participating companies. A download link for supporting slides and other reference materials used during the workshop will be emailed to participants after the course.
USE THESE METHODS TO BUILD A NEW DIGITAL STRATEGY – OR REVIEW AN OLD ONE
It may not surprise you (too much!) to know that most companies who engage digital marketing do so without having a digital strategy in place. But the most successful digital adopters are those who have one. What make them more successful? Doing the right things, right, first time.
That means standing back and taking a big-picture perspective on things such as your website, its purpose, search, analytics, social media, content, eCommerce, resources and so on, and deciding which area offers the greatest return for your business, is it viable to implement, what the marketing budget should look like and putting in place a plan of action to execute. This is the digital strategy planning process and this half-day workshop will help you to put structure on that process in a way that maximises your potential to be successful in digital marketing
Learning Outcomes: DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- What is Digital Strategy?
- The Digital Strategy planning process.
- The advantages of having a digital strategy
- What are the high level components of a digital plan
- The 10-Pillars Model (an extension to the widely known 7 Pillars modal)
- A Process for analyzing each Pillar
- Understanding the Digital Sales Process
- Where does Content Marketing fit in and why it is important
- Value Propositions; types of, presentation of, how they permeate your digital presence
- The Conversion Optimisation cycle
- Overview of Marketing Automation
- Overview of inbound marketing strategy
- Where does Analytics fit in?