Digital Marketing Training – Public & Bespoke
PraxisNow runs a series of public and private skills transfer programmes for its clients and for the general public.
These training courses are not “overview skills” courses, they are execution-focussed and have the objective of assisting clients to significantly reduce costs by getting directly involved in their own digital marketing / digital selling implementation.
Public programmes are either scheduled or can be scheduled on demand, and include:
- SEO Beginner to Intermediate Training: x4 half days over 4 weeks
- SEO Advanced Training: x4 half days over 4 weeks
- SEO Mentoring: A task-based SEO client implementation over 6 weeks (4 to 5 half-days with inter workshop tasks and execution support)
- Digital Marketing for Senior Executives: A pre-spend, one-to-one process introduction to Digital Marketing.
Private Client workshops and programmes include:
- Introduction to Inbound Marketing
- Target persona development
- Developing your digital sales process
- Content Marketing for Results
- Building email lead nurturing campaigns
- Google AdWords Search & Display Advertising
+ other programmes can be custom-created according to our client’s needs.