Your Digital Selling Process
A core premise of inbound marketing is the alignment of your online sales process with your ideal (sweet-spot) customer’s buying cycle. Of course, this implies that you understand four very important things:
- Who your ideal target customer is.
- What the stages are in their buying cycle
- Their digital “behaviours” at each stage in the buyer cycle, and
- You have mapped, in detail, your digital sales process.
All four of the above are high payback items for you. But they are complex, and whilst you may have much of this information in your head or available to you, it is quite a challenge to centralise and articulate it in a way that is conducive to:
– using a combination of CRM, Marketing Automation software, Analytics and Content distribution, and
– identifying the right content to target each stage in the process.
Drilling down into these steps can form an early part of your engagement with PraxisNow. The more detail that can be identified, the more effective your digital sales process will be once it is implemented. The process is iterative and will likely be revisited several times as your solution evolves.