Website SEO & Digital Marketing updates worth reading

Conversion Optimisation & Your Compelling Value Proposition

Few businesses know what "conversion optimisation" is - so are you ready to join the minority? [box type="info"] It is the act or process of arriving at the most effective page structure and content on your website that induces a visitor to take whatever action you want them to take. [/box]

SEO is Risky – even by an SEO Expert

No matter what their credentials are, no SEO expert can give you guarantees of placement against a specific target key-phrase. There are good reasons for this. In the first instance, Google only declares perhaps 70% of the "algorithm" it uses to place one web page over another. If it declared 100%, not only would it [...]

Mapping your Online Sales Process

Regardless of how well your website performs on Google or how effectively it converts its visitor traffic into new sales enquiries, if your follow-up process is poor, at the end of the day - you don't get the sale. So, what can you do to ensure that you have a solid follow-up process? Map it [...]

Website Purpose – What’s a website “supposed to do”?

Knowing with absolute clarity your website purpose or set of purposes, and setting it up specifically to achieve it, is what less that 15% of businesses actually do (source: Forrester'12). The remaining 85% think of their websites as a digital brochure to which they can refer interested parties. Many of this 85% have been innocently [...]

Digital Lead Generation

Digital lead generation refers to capturing prospective sales enquiries directly as a result of your digital market presence. This includes capturing a name and email address from your website, receiving an inbound telephone call where the number was picked up from your website, or any other digital channel such as display advertising, email marketing etc... [...]