SEO in 2018
A high impact SEO Seminar Briefing for every business chasing growth
DUBLIN: 2017/18: Date TBA
Radisson St. Helen’s Hotel, Stillorgan.
9.30am to 1.00pm
CORK: 2017/18: Date TBA
Cork Clarion Hotel, Lapp’s Quay, Cork.
9.30am to 1.00pm
€325 / person OR €520 / twin registration
(limited number of twin registrations available)
Every two years PraxisNow puts together a very special SEO seminar to update Irish businesses on major new SEO “paradigm shifts” when they occur.
2017 saw some very significant SEO updates from “Mobile First” to the ever-advancing Rankbrain machine-learning algorithm. Collectively, these developments will have a dramatic impact on the way we search optimise our websites in 2018 and form the core of the newest SEO 2018 update briefing.
If you were to attend just one SEO event this year that will impact your company’s SEO performance in the year ahead, this single morning SEO briefing is the one.
As SEO sophistication increases and algorithms evolve, unfortunately so does the barrage of SEO myths and long-outdated SEO practices. For the wiser few, the opportunity to stand out from your competition has never been better.
The briefing is open to both current and potential SEO practitioners – but it is not for complete beginners. It is a highly interactive morning that will get you up to speed in the latest thinking and most important ranking factors for your company’s website in 2018 and beyond.
WHERE, WHEN & REGISTRATION:
CORK – Date will be announced soon
DUBLIN – Date will be announced soon
TIMES: 09.30am – 1.00pm
DUBLIN: Radisson St. Helen’s Hotel, Stillorgan
CORK: Clarion Hotel, Lapp’s Quay
PRESENTED BY: John Coburn, PraxisNow
REGISTRATION: This is a one-time only seminar with limited places. Registration will be strictly on a first come (paid and confirmed) basis.
FEE: €325 per participant (€520 for two participants).
PAYMENT: SEPA transfer or PayPal
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is active or who is close to being active in SEO at any level. Please note that this is not a beginner programme. The seminar will focus on recent changes to the SEO landscape and will take a reactive, execution perspective on modern SEO implementation. If you require practical SEO training, please visit here.
If you’ve attended a PraxisNow seminar before, then you know that its content is :
(1) Original, independently created, structured and aimed at an Irish or UK audience – national or internationally targeted.
(2) Practical – you will take away tangible ideas for execution
(3) Complete – PraxisNow does not hold back in releasing ideas or intellectual know-how to its clients (you become a client by attending!)
(4) Credible – sourced, collated and interpreted from a multitude of world-class sources that prove their effectiveness time and time again, and
(5) Honest – PraxisNow does not proclaim to be infallible in SEO, and yet has continued to be successful in SEO over its twelve year history.
DOCUMENTATION, SPECIAL OFFERS AND OTHER GENERAL DO-GOODER STUFF
All SEO seminar participants will be given a password protected download link after the briefing where they can download the complete slide-set used during the day.
Two special offers are current at time of writing:
- Two participants from the same company may attend for a special collective fee of €520 (payment by SEPA transfer only).
- Refer a friend to attend the seminar, send an email (before they register) to email@example.com with your friend’s name, and once they have registered and paid, receive a €200 discount when you order a half-day €750 one-to-one SEO audit of your website.
- You can off-set your entire seminar fee against the next PraxisNow 4-week SEO Practitioner programme – click here for details.
If you are ready to take up your place at the seminar, please book online from this page. If you would like to talk to someone about the programme, please call us on 01-2360076.